Saturday, January 8, 2011

U can do, kakak!

Hmm.. at first you will think like that. Memang lah at first week everything like up side down but you must be confidence on yourself that you can do it! If susah sangat, you can ask me. I can help you to boost back your confidence and lately you akan minat ngan science stream. Serius, you know pn nik adewati? Okayy, she said that most students dah pendam kat diri masing2 yang science stream susah and stress but actually x susah mana pun if target kat diri sendiri yang science stream tuh senang. Sejak she said like that, i feel more confidence and boleh do well. Gudluck...

Btw, how's school? Any changes and byk teachers baru kan??? Tell me more sorry.
And, wish me luck for my ujian komputer for lesen, tomorrow.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment